Velkommen !

Welcome to my blog .
hvor du kan finde historier om min skøre oplevelser.
including my life in school
, around my family and my friends
but none for my love story)
don't forget to enter the guest book in chatt box if you visit this and do link exchange .
enjoy ..


kartika/kaka

25 October 2008

BARBIE IS TOTALLY COOL !

Barbie is totally cool !
I've just heard Barbie's all-new movie's songs .
it's Barbie and The Diamond Castle .

Barbie and the Diamond Castle Pictures, Images and Photos

yeah !
i'm sure !!
it's totally cool !
i've hared the Connected by Katharine McPhee
and Two Voices One Song then We're Gonna Find It .
totally ! it's super cool ..
wanna hear the song ??
all u hv to do's just click this .
or , you can hear it at the top of my blog .
see it ?
it's Two Voices One Song .
yeah , you'll hear any songs here .
enjoy it !
I LOVE THOSE SONGS !!
and should you .


kaka

No comments: