Velkommen !

Welcome to my blog .
hvor du kan finde historier om min skøre oplevelser.
including my life in school
, around my family and my friends
but none for my love story)
don't forget to enter the guest book in chatt box if you visit this and do link exchange .
enjoy ..


kartika/kaka

01 January 2009

GODT NYTÅR 2009

Everything's just happened this 2008
We've been thought that we could've fixed it ..
But actually we couldn't!
But, we can and have to make a new better hope and wish for this 2009
and ..
if it doesnt kill you,
it makes you strong, man!

Happy New Year 2009, everyone!
I hope we'll get a better new life ..
than 2008 .

and i hope all my wishes can come true somehow and someday ..
amiiiin .
what r my wishes?
i couldnt tell you my wishes, could i ??
it's my right, hha ..


kaka

No comments: