Velkommen !

Welcome to my blog .
hvor du kan finde historier om min skøre oplevelser.
including my life in school
, around my family and my friends
but none for my love story)
don't forget to enter the guest book in chatt box if you visit this and do link exchange .
enjoy ..


kartika/kaka

23 September 2008

DOING NOTHING!! - POEM

I am here
doing nothing
even though there's a life
I'll just be standing
wait for a life
look at nothing .

I'll wait for my holiday
comes along
and I'll still pray
that it'll never be leaving

what will I do in my holiday?
I'll be in front of my computer
I'll play play and play
I'll watch harry potter
I'll chatt all day

hey you persons
do you think
that my poem's
a nice poem by an ink?

hahahahahoooo ..
if you loved it
i'd love it too
just like you love it

thx fr reading
my own poem
dont be copying!
ok? hmmmm ..


kaka

No comments: