Velkommen !

Welcome to my blog .
hvor du kan finde historier om min skøre oplevelser.
including my life in school
, around my family and my friends
but none for my love story)
don't forget to enter the guest book in chatt box if you visit this and do link exchange .
enjoy ..


kartika/kaka

29 September 2008

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS, PEDROSA

Happy Birthday, Daniel Pedrosa
on September 29,and it means that your birthday's d same as mine!



what a surprise for me .
when i knew that your bday's d same as mine,
i was lk thinkin im so lucky!
oh my god!
but then i was lk feeling happy
oke, PEDROSA
just having fun there
to celebrate your birthday!
and KA WULAN might be celebrating it too .
hha . halo .

PEDROSA, i hope you'll be a good boy there
having a good career
dnt be an arrogant boy
even though im not sure of that .

Estoy esperando :
divertirse allí,
nunca olvidará a su poderoso dios,
nunca olvida su familia allí.


Una vez, feliz cumpleaños a usted en su 23 cumpleaños.
adiós



kaka

No comments: