Velkommen !

Welcome to my blog .
hvor du kan finde historier om min skøre oplevelser.
including my life in school
, around my family and my friends
but none for my love story)
don't forget to enter the guest book in chatt box if you visit this and do link exchange .
enjoy ..


kartika/kaka

01 January 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACK

on January 1st ..
you're already 16th years old, Jack Wilshere !
and the day's same as New Year 2009 !!
and my 99th posting blog .. hhe .



yayayaya ..
happy bday, ya Jack!
be a good boy there !
i know you're young
and you might be called as a kid
but dont be weack when you're the youngest of all
i know you'll be a great star footballer
ya, i know you're always in subtitutions
just wait for the time
okay Jack ??
and don't forget to God
and your beloved family
that always supports you ..
Gbu .


kaka

No comments: