Velkommen !

Welcome to my blog .
hvor du kan finde historier om min skøre oplevelser.
including my life in school
, around my family and my friends
but none for my love story)
don't forget to enter the guest book in chatt box if you visit this and do link exchange .
enjoy ..


kartika/kaka

31 December 2008

I LAST THIS 2008 ..

huhuuuu ..
it was totally unbelievable
that we've last this year, 2008, so quickly
aaanndd, it was unpredictable !!
even i didnt feel it that we've last it ..
oh my god!!

and i last this year, with ..
reading Flame Of Recca online !
ooohh ..
it was totally fun!
i knew this site from my friend,
if you wanna read manga online too ..
just click here
only one way to read it easily (hhu ..)
it's totally easy to search other manga comics here
just try that !!


kaka

No comments: