Velkommen !

Welcome to my blog .
hvor du kan finde historier om min skøre oplevelser.
including my life in school
, around my family and my friends
but none for my love story)
don't forget to enter the guest book in chatt box if you visit this and do link exchange .
enjoy ..


kartika/kaka

04 September 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SKANDAR KEYNES

Happy Birthday, Skandar Amin Casper Keynes!
on this day (september 5th) , you are 17 years old!
happy happy happy birthday!!



i hope you'd see my blog!!
hhaa ..
lagian gue juga tau kok Skandar nggk bakalan ngeliat blo gue, tau aja enggaak!!
i hope you'll be successfull ..
on your acting career or everything that makes you so bright and being a superstar!! hahahahahaha ..
i know you're so cute, cool, and talented .
but i want you to be more than that!
so you'll be cuter, cooler, and more talented!
and everything you want, will be reached!
kata - katanya sama aja kea di posting blog yg sbelumnya (http://kakaimfanatical.blogspot.com/2008/08/feliz-cumpleaos-talitaa.html) emg dasar gue gk kreatif!

okay, that's all for now, skand!
all i want this birthday of mine (sept 29th) is you'd view my own blog for the first time blogging!
the link's http://kakaimfanatical.blogspot.com
but i know that you wont!
hhaa ..
byebye, skand!


kaka

No comments: