Velkommen !

Welcome to my blog .
hvor du kan finde historier om min skøre oplevelser.
including my life in school
, around my family and my friends
but none for my love story)
don't forget to enter the guest book in chatt box if you visit this and do link exchange .
enjoy ..


kartika/kaka

26 December 2008

HAPPY BIRTDAY, MY AARON

today (26/12) is your birthday, aaron james ramsey !
and now you're about 18th years old
oh, you're still a young guy



i hope you'll get what's the best for your career
and i wish that you'll be bright in Arsenal FC
and everything that you want will be had by you soon
and im praying for your good career in soccer career !
be a good man, yeah
good man for your family
and for God .
that's all what i can write here
but not for i think, feel, wish, hope, and pray for you
there's a lotta wishes for you from me,
your huge fan !
God bless you , Aaron James Ramsey .


kaka

No comments: